In order to replace the rope guide rollers of the cable car supports, the wire rope has to be lifted off. This process can be carried out with special hand tools or better with electro-hydraulic support.
Depending on the bearing load, hand tools can no longer be used.
The hydraulic cable lifting device developed by us can be used with both low and high loads and offers the following advantages:
- Low weight of the moving parts.
- High lifting capacity in relation to component weights.
- Safe working device with low effort when operated with a hand pump.
- Safe working device without effort when operated with a battery-powered hydraulic unit.
- Time and energy savings in the workflow.
- High overall economy